Google play offers such amazing apps which leave us super excited and stunned. But our excitement is mostly short-lived as those amazing looking apps are for a fee.
This is where we run cautions in our minds. What is the paid app is not as amazing as its trailer? This means our money went to wastage. Due to this reason, the majority of users avoid buying apps and rely on free apps.
But today we bring you such news that will make your day for sure. The TutuApp is that alternative which allows you to download any app whether with fee or not. This app can be downloaded on Android, iOS or PC.
Benefits of TutuApp:
Before we head towards the downloading process, let me acknowledge you about the benefits this TutuApp will provide.
- It helps you download paid android application and apps for iOS for free.
- You can enjoy various games and application which are either modified or hacked.
- The interface is very similar to the Google Play Store. Hence, the user will find no difficulty in using it.
- It comes with un-built cache cleaner which allows your mobile or tablets to remain free or unwanted files.
- The updating of the app is done regularly, and you will find the updating better and quicker than previous.
- Since it is being developed by a proper developmental team, the size is considerably kept light weighted, and it does not take much space on your device.
- Another major benefit this TutuApp has is that it does not require any jailbreak or rooting for downloading.
TuTu App APK For Android, iOS, and PC
|File Type||APK, Mobile config (iOS)|
|File Size||23 MB (APK), 13 kb (config file)|
How to Download TutuApp APK on Android:
To download the TuTu app on our Android smartphone, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Go to the setting and click on Security.
- Enable the option of the unknown source which allows the downloading through a third party. Since TutuApp will be downloaded through a third party, we will need this option to be on.
- Now download the TutuApp.
- Wait till the APK file finishes downloading. Once the downloading is done, start the “installation” of the APK file which further installs the TutuApp.
- When you click on that, on-screen instruction will come up. Follow that and install the latest version of TutuApp on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Once the installation is complete, your home screen will show the icon of the TutuApp, and from there you can enjoy the endless downloading of all types of apps.
How to Download TutuApp APK on iOS:
For the downloading to be done on iOS, follow the below-mentioned pointers:
- To download TutuApp on iOS, you will have to take help from a 3rd party App store. There are many apps for this purpose like TweakBox, AppValley, etc.
- Select one which has more acceptance rating and download it. We strongly recommend AppValley as it provides access to many other apps as well.
- For Installation of such 3rd party app, you will have to launch the Safari Browser and search there.
- Once you have found the desired app, looks for the installation and install it.
- Once the AppValley has been installed, the icon of it will appear on your Home Screen.
- Click on the app and search the TutuApp. Once you have found it, go to the desired page and click the GET button for installation.
- Once you click on the install button, a pop-up will appear and ask for permission for the installation. Click INSTALL.
- Once the installation is complete, an icon will show on the home screen, and through that, you can enjoy various paid apps on your iPad/iPhone.
How to Download TutuApp on Window PC/MAC Laptop:
It is very common that most of the people download Android Emulator to play android games on PC, but they don’t allow the paid apps downloading. With TutuApp, you can play not only the hacked and improvised version of all games but also get hold of those apps for which you need to pay. Here are a few simple steps through which you can download TutuApp on your PC and enjoy unlimited games.
- Looks for an Android Emulator like BlueStacks. You can also download their offline version from their official website.
- Once the setup is downloaded, start the installation process. This will require you to follow through few but very simple steps and complete the process of installation.
- Once it has been done, you must download the TutuApp from there. Click on the APK file, and a pop-up will ask you about the emulator. Open with your desired android emulator.
- From here the emulator will download the APK file and install it in your Windows PC/MAC. An icon will show on the home screen. From there you can launch the application and download your favorite paid game app for free.
Now this section will inform you about certain errors that might appear while you are installing the TutuApp. There is no need to worry because these errors are minor and they can go away with little patience and knowledge. Below are a few common errors or messages that appear while installation of TutuApp is happening.
TutuApp won’t Open/could not be Download Right Now:
If you face this error, then you will have to go to the settings and then Network. Click that and open the next page to click the showing option of Reset Network Settings. After this, try re-installing the TutuApp, and the error will be gone.
TutuApp not Installing Apps/ Server is Down:
There could be only two reasons for this error to appear. One is that the server is down by the application developers as they tend to do some update but fear not, it usually takes little time. The second reason can be the need for cleaning the Cache. Whether on smartphone or Windows, you will need to clear the data through device settings. Sometime during this process, you have “FORCE STOP THE APPLICATION.” All you have to do is to wait and then try the reinstalling and problems will surely be gone.
TutuApp not Launching on my iOS Device:
This error can occur if you have not trusted the profile of TutuApp Enterprise developer. You will have to go to SETTINGS and click on GENERAL. Find PROFILES and DEVICE MANAGEMENTS and Trust the profile of TutuApp. This will make the error go away.
TuTuApp not Installed on Android Device:
if such a message appears, then it means that you have not turned on the option of ‘UNKNOWN RESOURCES.’ Go to SETTINGS and SECURITY and turn the option on. Simple and very easy.