Google Input Tools
If you are trying to type in Hindi, you are facing to face the difficulties. So now you do not have to take a tension. Because today we will know how to type in Hindi with the help of Google Input Tools.
If you have a blog or website. You can also write in Hinglish language. But if you write in both Hindi and English on your blog or website So you will have two benefits from this. First, you will be able to rank the keywords of both languages and secondly today the searches of Hindi language are increasing in Google. Because of which you will get a lot of benefits in the coming days.
Description of Google Input Tools:
Google input tools are Google software that allows anyone you to easily type in Hindi with the English keyboard. Google input tools is a very awesome software because it runs without the internet and the biggest thing is that it is absolutely free software. Now let me tell you how to setup it now.
Google input tools are a medium that allows us to easily type in Hindi without going typing and we can use it as a Hindi keyboard.
Google input tools is a great option for doing English to Hindi typing online. You can also do this by typing offline.
Advantages of Google Input Tools:
If someone wants to type in Hindi So this tool from Google has done a lot of work for it. He can easily write content while typing in Hindi with the help of this tool. We know this tool as Google Input Tools.
With Google Input Tools, you can type in Hindi in both online and offline. For this, we must say thank you to Google Who made us free this Hindi font software.
With the help of this tool, you can type in Hindi in addition to blogging, such as Notepad, paint, social media, Photoshop, Microsoft Office or Excel. There are no two opinions in it that Google input tools are very good software in free for typing. With the help of this software, you can type only about 22 languages, not just Hindi content Such as Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Persian, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya and Urdu.
How to Download, Install Google Input Tools in Windows:
Friends, For Download google input tools, how do you install your PC or laptop, you can follow these my points.
- Go to the google input tools download for windows page.
- Now click on “Choose your languages” and click on the Hindi Language.
- Now Google Input Tools Setup will be downloaded. Then click the Setup File.
- A new window will open, then click Run.
- Now Google input tools download will start. It depends on your internet speed how long it will be installed.
- When it is successfully installed, the “EN” icon will appear on the right side of your computer or laptop.
How to use Google Input Tools?
Friends, using Google Input Tools is very easy, just to be aware of some of its basics.
- First, you come to your window’s “Home Screen“.
- After that, at the bottom of your “right side” where the option of “date and time” will be written next to “ENG“, click on it.
- When you click on it, you will have some options, then click on “Google Input Tools“
Google Input Tools Shortcut Key:
- Ctrl + G: In the meantime, while typing in Hindi, if you want to type in English. So this can use this key.
- Ctrl + K: By using this key, you can see the Hindi keyboard on the display.
- Windows + Space: By pressing this key from your computer, you can change the language.
So, friends, I hope you understand that Google Input Tools has been downloaded and installed and Kaise used to be used. Friends, if you have any suggestions or want to ask something then you can ask and comment. Share this post with your friends on social media so that they can get information too. Thank you!