Gambling and betting are all about coins, and that is exactly why Coin Falls Casino feels like home to every gambler. Starting from its logo to the outlook of the website, everything revolves around making more coins for gamblers. Located in the United Kingdom and licensed by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, Coin Falls has made rapid strides in the world of gambling.
They have become a trusted name and an authentic source of the latest games in the industry. With simplicity and a customer-first approach, the casino has gained a dedicated fan base. Serious and ardent gamblers come back for more every time.
Established in 2014, the platform has improved on all the fronts in a span of 5 years. Learning from its early mistakes and with the help of detailed customer outreach programs, the website improved its interface as well as its collection of games. It became really easy to find and search favourite games for online players, and this helped the company as its ratings improved on multiple gambling forums, and reputed gambling magazines reviewed the platform positively.
Coin Falls Casino Game Collection
With over 500 games under its belt, the platform has made it very easy to search for a game. It has created categories like Bingo, Jackpot, Live Dealer Games, Instant Win Games, and, of course, slot machines.
Apart from that, for players looking for their favourite provider, the casino has made categories of games by providers as well. Apart from that, the casino has created a dedicated menu for sorting the games by win category. Thus, players can sort the games by Big Wins, Very Big Wins, and Winning Frequency.
Coin Falls Slot Machines
When it comes to gambling, nothing feels easier than slot machines. With just a click of a button, players can set their bets and participate in gambling. With around 300 most popular slot machines listed on its platform, Coin Falls has made enjoying slots easier than ever before. The various categories of slot machines listed on the platform are:
- Video Slots: These are arcade-style games that provide high-quality entertainment and easy relief from a stressful day. The video slots available at the casino vary in bet range, RTP, payouts, and features available. Players can play games like 5 Dragons Pokies, Book of Dead, Mystery Reels, and Fortunes of Sparta.
- Jackpot Games: There is a very decent collection of jackpot games available on the website which can be selected using the big wins filters. There are around 70 games that feature a decent jackpot, and players can get a chance to become happy winners. Notable jackpot games at the casino are Redroo, Dead or Alive, Starquest, and Candy Swap.
- Progressive Jackpot Games: Progressive jackpots build over a period of time and often run into millions. They brew just like fine coffee. Players who crack a jackpot often find it hard to believe that they are now millionaires. The progressive jackpot games available at the casino are Vikings of Fortune, Super Diamond Deluxe, Wolf Run, and Star Lanterns.
Coin Falls Live Roulette Action
No one knows the exact origin of roulette. Some trace it to India, while some other credit Europeans for this interesting game. Irrespective of its origin, roulette has been one of the most played gambling options spanning centuries.
As time passed, the game itself evolved, but it did not lose its essence. Irrespective of the form, the game remains a popular wheel option where the aim of the player is to guess the number. There are blocks of columns in which an ivory ball falls and the closer the player is to the final number, the higher is the reward.
Coin Falls has brought this classical gambling option to its modern cyber avatar. Players can place their bets in a live dealer game. This live option brings live streaming to the player’s screen, and players can even interact with the dealers.
Coin Falls offers the NetEnt version of Live Roulette, and it is arguably the most famous live roulette game on the block. It provides an excellent alternative to routine slot gambling. It is easy and simple, and winning in the game is even more fun.
Coin Falls Casino Blackjack
Along with Roulette, Blackjack has also been around for ages. It is an incredibly popular card game that is played in its American Avatar. The motto of the player in the game is to beat the dealer and score 21 points. Players do not compete among themselves as the game is played against the dealer. There are 3 ways in which a player can win:
- The dealer can be beaten by scoring 21 points.
- If players manage to reach a score that might be lower than 21 but still higher than the dealer’s score, they stand as winners.
- Dealers can also be beaten by busting them. The dealer stands busted if they draw to an additional hand and their score exceeds 21.
Blackjack has remained famous because it has an excellent balance of strategy and luck factor. Coin Falls has brought blackjack to the forefront of gambling, with live blackjack being available on the platform. Players get to place their bets with a live dealer, and they enjoy the best quality of gambling in a Vegas-like ambience. Besides, blackjack is also famous for high win probabilities and hence remains an attractive gambling option.
Coin Falls Poker Titles
If there is one game that involves skill, luck, and where experience really matters, it is poker. It is an interesting card game where the winner of each round is decided by the combination of cards. There are cards distributed to players, while some of these cards remain hidden. Some cards may even be left hidden till the very end of the game. Besides, the game has elaborate rules for bets. For example, in the first round, players make their bets which can be raised by fellow players.
There are multiple versions of poker. Coin Falls offers an excellent live poker gambling experience which is as good as playing your favourite gambling option in a brick and mortar casino. With live stakes, players can even interact with each other.
Coin Falls Live Casino Games
For every gambler out there, placing a bet in real brick and mortar casino is a real dream, and Las Vegas remains on the wishlist of many aspiring gamblers. And why not, betting is so much fun in a real Vegas casino. While Coin Falls can not provide you with a ticket to Vegas, it still can bring the Vegas experience to your doorstep.
With live casino games, Coin Falls has made it incredibly easy to experience the thrill of betting in Vegas-like surroundings. The live interface of the casino is incredible with seamless streaming which brings the casino experience almost at par with reality.
Coin Falls providers 4 live dealer games. Players can enjoy Like Roulette developed by NetEnt, Live Roulette Pro, Live Blackjack Europe, and Live Poker on the platform. With a specialized promotion scheme for live betting, players are truly in for a surprise.
Other Games at Coin Falls
The website doesn’t stop at an incredible collection of slot machines. Apart from slot machines, players can also enjoy bingo, poker, scratch cards, instant win titles, and table games. These games provide an excellent alternative to routine machine gambling, and they do not disappoint when it comes to offering big payouts.
Coin Falls Mobile Casino App
As time progressed, the gambling industry also took some giant leaps. It progressed from classic brick and mortar casinos to online platforms. As the world went on progressing from desktops to mobile phones and handheld devices, online casinos moved from online versions to mobile versions as well.
Coin Falls rapidly adopted industry standards and used HTML5 in its development framework. And this helped in two ways. Firstly, the games became faster and lighter; secondly, they became playable on every kind of device.
Although Coin Falls does not have a dedicated mobile app yet, the mobile version of the casino is equally impressive. With easy navigation and collapse drawers, the website fits perfectly on the mobile phone and tablet screens. Its functions remain seamless, and gambling has become even more fun with the introduction of the mobile version. Now players can easily make bets on the go while walking or travelling. The mobile version of the casino gives it a clear edge over its peers, and there is no need to download any specific software as the mobile version can be accessed on any modern device running on Android, Blackberry, iOS, or Windows platform.
Top Developers at Coin Falls Casino
Coin Falls Casino has an impressive collection of around 500 games that have been developed by the best providers in the industry. The platform has made it pretty easy for players to find their favourite title from their favourite developer as it has a dedicated section on its menubar, where the casino has listed all the developers available at Coin Falls. So, players can click on any developer to sort the game produced by the company. Major developers whose games are available at the casino are:
- Microgaming: Microgaming hardly needs any introduction in the gambling world. This game development house has shaped the industry over the years, and there are around 40 games from the company available at the casino. Major among them are Dragon Shard, Agent Jane Blonde, Cash of Kingdoms, and Thunderstruck 2.
- Yggdrasil: Another popular development house famous for producing high-quality games. The titles from the company available at the casino are Easter Island, Beauty and the Beast, Reptoids, and Big Blox.
- NetEnt: NetEnt started around the same time when Microgaming came into the limelight. It is among those companies which have guided the industry over the years. Coin Falls has around 60 games from NetEnt which also include live gambling options. This way, players can play evergreen slot machines like Vikings, or they can also opt for live betting in Blackjack and Roulette.
There are many other big names available at the casino. Players can play incredible games from Big Time Gaming, Blueprint, and many other providers. Besides, Coin Falls has given ample space to new developing companies too. These companies have not only beaten the odds but have also produced incredible gambling options. So, gamblers can enjoy titles from relatively new companies like Red Tiger Gaming, Eyecon, Foxium, and Gamevy.
Coin Falls Casino License
Coin Falls has all the valid licenses needed for seamless operations. Although based in the UK, the casino has obtained its gambling activity license from the Gibraltar Gambling Authority as well, along with a license from the government of the United Kingdom.
Apart from these licenses, the company has opened its door for independent regulators. This has helped the company in establishing itself as a trusted name in the gambling world. Independent authorities like eCOGRA have certified the algorithms and network security features of the casino. In addition, the company is an ardent supporter of responsible gambling and its policy is to make its players aware of safe gambling practices.
Coin Falls Casino Customer Support
Coin Falls Casino has thrived because of its customer-first policy. The company believes in meeting the needs of its customers and protecting them at any cost. To understand its customers and their needs in a better possible way, Coin Falls has run many customer engagement programs, where the company has not just interacted with the customers but also adopted the feedback provided by them for the betterment of its own platform.
For the gambler’s ease, Coin Falls has a prompt support policy where all the queries get resolved as soon as possible.
Gamblers can access the casino customer support system using three modes:
- Email: The email address of the support team is provided on the landing page, and customers can write an email to the support team any time they wish to.
- Phone Call: With the help of the phone number provided on the website, customers can get in contact with the customer support team.
- Chat Support: There is an additional option for the live chat where Coin Falls support agents are available online to resolve all the issues raised by players.
The company has prepared an elaborate list of frequently asked questions that can help players in solving common queries.
Coin Falls Casino Promotions and Bonus
Being a relatively new casino in the industry, Coin Falls runs a detailed bonus and promotion program which certainly caught the eye of gamblers. The company has an excellent welcome bonus offer on their first deposit.
The casino also holds weekly and monthly challenges where players compete among themselves, and winners get awarded multiple free spins. Unfortunately, Coin Falls doesn’t have a loyalty program yet.
Coin Falls Banking Methods
For the ease of its players, Coin Falls added multiple deposit and withdrawal methods on its platform. All deposits and withdrawal transactions are secured with a 128-bit SSL encryption. Moreover, network security and parameters are tested and verified by multiple international authorities.
Some of the withdrawal and deposit methods offered on the platform are:
- Skrill: Skrill was formerly known as Money Bookers, and it is one of the most popular payment gateways in the entire world. Deposits made by players are instantly credited to their accounts. The minimum deposit amount is 15 euros.
- Neteller: It provides a reliable and fast way to transfer money online. Payments via Neteller are instant, and no extra fee is charged on the transaction. It has become one of the most preferred payment options in recent years.
- Boku: It is an innovative and quick way to deposit via a mobile device. The money deposited is simply added to the telephone bill. Besides, there is no minimum deposit, and hence, players appreciate this method for flexibility. However, Boku charges a fee of 15%.
Similarly, the withdrawal methods at Coin Falls are equally impressive, and money withdrawn is made available to the player in 3 days. However, there is one added condition — players can use only the method to make a withdrawal which has previously been used by them for making a deposit. This has been done in order to prevent money laundering activities. The good news is that there are no upper limits on withdrawals.
The withdrawal methods available are:
- Skrill: Withdrawals may take up to 3 days. The minimum withdrawable amount is 5 euro.
- MasterCard and Visa: These can be used to withdraw money directly into the account of the player.
- Online Banking: It may take 3 business days to process the transaction.
Easy Navigation at Coin Falls
Coin Falls Casino has made the platform pretty easy to access, and players love the way the website is crafted. It offers easy navigation with dedicated menus for each section. At the top of the landing page, there are options for signing up and logging in with the customer details. For their ease, players have also been provided with the option of resetting their password using a ‘remember me’ option. The other notable features of Coin Falls are:
- Promotions: Players can easily access all the bonuses available for grabbing under the promotion tab which itself is neatly placed on the home page. Promo offers get updated on a regular basis, so keep an eye on them. However, remember to read all the terms and conditions before claiming a bonus as sometimes they come with tough wagering requirements.
- Game Lobby: The game lobby is the section where all the games available at Coin Falls are presented. Players can sort these games using multiple parameters which indeed adds to the ease of navigation.
- Live Chat: Since the company has been noted for being a customer-friendly website, it didn’t come as a surprise to see that the live chat option is available on the front page. This live chat can be used to access customer services and get all the problems resolved in a split second.
- Responsible Gambling: We already mentioned how the company promotes responsible gambling and makes its players aware of the same. Coin Falls has placed a responsible gambling button at the top of the website which contains all the necessary information needed to play safely and responsibly.
Although the website is quite customer-friendly, there lies the scope for improvement in the look and feel of the platform. When compared to its peers, Coin Falls lags behind in neat graphics and good fonts for all of its content. We hope that the company already is working on that front to improve its performance.
Coin Falls Casino — Conclusion
Coin Falls is an online casino based in the UK which has obtained necessary licenses from the UK and Gibraltar. The casino came to the online space in 2014 and has been improving its performance ever since. As of now, the gaming platform has around 500 games in its collection which have been developed by the best gaming houses in the industry.
With the games from the heavyweights like Microgaming and NetEnt, players are never out of choice on this website. Apart from that, the company has also given equal space to t new game development companies which are posing stiff competition to the established names.
The casino doesn’t stop at slot machines as it also has an equally impressive collection of live games like Blackjack and Poker. With ample promotions and bonuses available to players, the number of serious gamblers present at the casino has been increasing.
Besides, with its masterful campaigns and social media interactions, the casino ensures that customers are not only kept informed but also given the first priority. Although there is a scope for betterment, the website has left no single stone unturned in posing itself as a serious contestant in the gambling industry. So, if this platform suits your gambling needs, check it out to see if it also suits your expectations.